top of page

Filing a Complaint with Your Title IX Coordinator

If you believe that your school has violated your rights or mishandled your complaint, you may report these concerns to your school’s Title IX coordinator, who must investigate immediately. Your school is not allowed to retaliate against you for experiencing sexual violence, for reporting sexual violence, or for exercising your rights. This includes your professors and school administrators. After you report to your Title IX violations or retaliation from your school to your Title IX coordinator, the Title IX coordinator must start to investigate immediately. Your school and the Title IX coordinator must ensure that you are safe and still able to access your education during this investigation period.

You can also file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights for the Department of Education.

bottom of page