top of page

Union Help for Student Employees

If you are a student employee, such as a teaching assistant (TA) or graduate student, you have the right to contact your union representative and ask your union to file a grievance on your behalf. The union representative will explain this process to you, and will tell you what the union decides to do. If the union does file a grievance for you, it will be separate from your complaint as a student.

bottom of page